Caught in a rut working on the same project with the same people day in and day out? Yeah, that's fine for some people, but you want more.
As ServiceNow's largest Canadian owned partner and the first and only to carry the Gold Services Partner designation and official training partner, we've been steadily growing for years and aren't slowing down yet! With 2 major releases a year & 9 solution areas, we have multiple projects going all the time and you can be assured that your skills will be tested and honed.
You're a dynamic person with the skills to back it up and want to take your show on the road and career to the next level by working with different companies, new projects and exciting technologies that can help take your skills to the limit. That's where we come in.
We are looking for the following heavyweights:
Engagement Manager (Canadian based)
An engagement manager is responsible to lead the full life-cycle of a project from the start, all the way through to the successful delivery, and beyond. You have project management experience and excellent communication skills to lead the delivery team (and ideally take part where needed if you have a technical background) and the soft skills to work within the client environment to build consensus with a passion for client satisfaction.
Technology can be taught - attitude & drive come from within - so don't be concerned if you don't have experience with a specific technology or the latest version. We'll help you bridge that gap.
What's really key is your ability to work with the client through the project life-cycle, ensure accuracy and quality of project deliverables and multitask with various clients - both onsite and remote. We are also looking for your experience and expertise to leverage operational best practices for our own ongoing improvements of delivery efficiency while building knowledge for our delivery team members.
Yes, travel is required but it's very manageable and usually only a few days per project.
You are ideally ITIL certified and have related exposure or experience on a few projects to back it up. If you have a PMP certification - that's even better (but not needed).
We are an equal opportunity employer - excellence knows no boundaries - and you must be a team player with a drive to succeed.
If this describes you, we'd love to talk. Please reach out and we can set up a time.
Senior Technical Consultants (Toronto & Canadian based)
You are a technical heavyweight - You love technology and have a passion for working on new projects, with new technologies and new challenges.
At SuMO - we have new client projects all the time and give you the opportunity to shine and hone your technical skills. You are ITIL certified and ideally have a technical certification and deep practical experience in ServiceNow - we can help you cross-train and accelerate your career path.
Working under a project or engagement manager you'll get an opportunity to be on the front-lines of exciting projects for some very cool companies working on new deployments, upgrades, integrations, mobile interfaces, reporting / dashboards or supporting their existing instances and getting your hands dirty. You scoff at tight timelines because you know how to work as a team and buckle down and get it done.
If this describes you, we'd love to talk. Please reach out and we can set up a time. (no agencies please)
Account Executive (Toronto)
Your passion for sales exceeds the opportunities at your current position and you are looking for way to branch out and maximize your potential. That's where we come in.
SuMO is looking for an Account Executive in Toronto to join our team and if you don’t know who we are, we are a leader in our field that competes – and wins – against both smaller regional companies as well large global players by leveraging our highly respected brand in the continuously expanding ServiceNow technology ecosystem. This position is a key role to support and build on our existing growth.
To reach the highest levels of success - you need the right market, the right company and the right person. At SuMO - we are specialists in Enterprise Service & Operations Management (ITSM & ITOM) and with specialization comes opportunities for growth and rapid expansion and your opportunity to ride the wave. Hard work? Sure. But the payoff is there.
This isn't dial-for-dollars but rather very targeted opportunity identification building on our 15+ year track-record of success and market leadership working with some of North America's best companies. That success and specialization will have you building your pipeline in short order.
And rather than taking the account away once we’ve closed business, we'll give you the opportunity to manage it and grow your account base for long-term success.
We have clients coast to coast and a desire for excellence and growth opportunity is. In this role, you’ll get a chance to:
- Leverage SuMO’s status as the only Canadian owned ServiceNow GOLD SALES & GOLD SERVICES partner. Credibility like no other.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to jointly plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Drive new business with focused communication to our target accounts and contacts
- Manage key contact relationships with select existing customers
- Finally get an opportunity to explore your potential
Read more here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/531028235
... and if this sounds like you - reach out, we'd love to hear from you.
ServiceNow Developer (Toronto & Canada)
SuMO is currently seeking developers both in Toronto and across Canada to enable the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build and deliver applications on the ServiceNow platform that apply innovative technical solutions to eliminate manual processes and simplify workflows for complex procedures
- Review, analyze, and modify ServiceNow application configurations to include process workflows, testing, debugging and implementation of applications
- Thoroughly document application configuration processes and procedures
- Workflow Configuration
- Develop reports, integrations, and mobile solutions
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Ability to learn technology quickly through formal instruction, certification, and self-training
- Experience designing and implementing solutions that ensure security, integrity, scalability and consistency of critical user data
- Problem solving, debugging, and testing skills
- Experience coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
- Experience with HTML technologies including HTML, CSS and Basic Tags
- Familiarity with Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git, maven and ant
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology available.
Marketing Associate - Junior (Toronto)
SuMO are Enterprise Service & Operations management experts and as leaders in our field, we are all about marketing and leveraging branding and awareness to drive our competetive differentiation and value proposition to our current and prospect clients across North America. A Junior Marketing Associate plays a crucial role in positioning our services and solutions in meaningful ways to convey a deep understanding that our solution will fulfill our client's needs.
We are seeking a Junior Marketing Associate with a passion for marketing - that can help with both the administrative and creative aspects of the job. We would be open to a person where a part-time work schedule is ideal.
This person would create and assemble content, enable presentations and collateral material using different technologies to demonstrate the benefits, features, and value of SuMO's services and solution to a target audience. We need someone on our team who can interact and effectively communicate with internal team members and customers daily.
- Managing all marketing for various products and services
- Attend regular product knowledge meetings and classroom style trainings to understand competetive advantages of our products and solutions
- Assist senior management with the launch of new and seasonal campaigns
- Work closely with our sales and services teams to gather information and understand the market need for services and solutions
- Clean up, manage and grow contact lists for effective repeat marketing campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Degree in related field and / or 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales and/or customer service
- Basic technical proficiency in Microsoft Office products and knowledge of basic Apple apps like Pages and Keynote.
- Excellent communications skills, and the ability to sell (ideas and concepts)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently